The Trevor Platt Science Foundation announces small-duration outreach projects open to its members.
The call is for proposals on outreach activities in your country aimed at schools, colleges or the general public. The maximum duration of the activity is 6 months. The activity should help to create awareness in the target community on marine or freshwater ecosystems, resources, their conservation and their sustainable management.
- The maximum fund available per project is 250 British Pounds (GBP), which can be used for the project-related travel, educational materials, flyers, and other related expenses. Institutional charges will not be covered.
- Funding will be available for two or three projects to be completed in 2023.
- The call is only open to members of the Foundation at this stage.
- Preference will be given to applications from developing countries, but applications from developed countries will also be considered.
- A selection committee will evaluate the applications, according to quality of the proposal and the applicant, with consideration for geographic representation.
- The recipients of the grants must agree to provide a written report on completion of the project, and no later than 30 November, 2023.
Note: The start date for selected projects will be from the date of reciept of funds.